Savi Technologies Inc. is seeking Pega Developer to perform the following job duties:
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, writing use cases (UML), functional and non-functional specifications based on information gathering sessions with business unit stakeholders and technical team members.
- Performing several System Administration tasks such as maintaining Rule sets, Applications and access groups, Work Groups.
- Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations.
- Building Soap Service that is responsible for creating Work objects based on the metadata about scanned images received from FileNet and updating back to FileNet after indexing the additional data by using CMIS Java API.
- Creating agents which are responsible for creating different types work by sweeping Tables from DB and agents which generate reports based on Several application related parameters.
Require Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week. Submit application and resume to HR, Savi Technologies Inc., 2775 Cruse Road, Suite 2510, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.