Savi Technologies Inc. is seeking Salesforce Developer to perform the following job duties:
- Responsible for all program development within Salesforce including, but not limited to, the consulting, documenting and maintenance of ongoing operational processes
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems
- Designs software modules that will work together to produce desired product. Write source code; adapt existing components and unit test developed components.
- Ensure that the design meet performance, security, usability and reliability and scalability requirements.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintain meticulous records to document program development and revisions.
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing and Product Teams to analyze business needs, gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate a strong command of technical details to translate proposed solutions into functional specifications with technical team
- Conduct internal client assessments which includes as-is, to-be, gap analysis phased technology plans, project plans and audit documentation
- Coordinate the execution of functional unit testing, user role testing, data analysis, and integration testing
Require Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Fulltime, 40 hours/week. Submit resume here or to HR, Savi Technologies Inc., 2775 Cruse Road, Suite 2501, Lawrenceville, GA 30044.